Build Happy Memories with Sweet Tunes!
Do you ever pair a special project with a specially crafted playlist?
Partnering multi-sensory things together also partners the memories! The same way that scents can help us time travel to fond memories, so can a melody. I've put together some "SWEET TUNES" on Spotify that partner perfectly with the Sweet Art Kits. Build strong memories with your family over a fun art project!
May I also suggest upping the game by throwing some cookies in the oven before you paint? The smell of cookies will REALLY put you in the mood to paint. After they cool, you have a perfect snack to celebrate your craft time. It also would add two more senses to the plate, therefore incorporating ALL senses and making this the ultimate memory making moment.
The link below will lead you to some classic and family friendly tunes. What sounds would you add?
- I Can't Help Myself(Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch) - Four Tops
- How Sweet it is (To Be Loved By You) - Marvin Gaye
- Lollipop - The Chordettes
- Shunshine, Lollipops And Rainbows - Lesley Gore
- Sugar Sugar - The Archies
- Sugar Town - Nancy Sinatra
- Sh-Boom - The Crew Cuts
- Daydream - The Lovin' Spoonful
- It's A Good Day - Peggy Lee
- Tutti Frutti - Little Richard
- Sweet City Woman - Stampeders
- Sugartime - Johnny Cash
- The Big Rock Candy Mountain - Harry McClintock
- Sugar Hill - Dolly Parton
- The Candy Man - Sammy Davis Jr.
- Come On-A My House - Rosemary Clooney
- Soul Bossa Nova - Quincy Jones
- Baby Elephant Walk - Henry Mancini
- Blueberry Hill - Fats Domino
- (Nothing's Tood Good) For My Baby - Louis Prima, Keely Smith, Sam Butera & The Witnesses